Mission and Values
To provide respectful, high-quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve.
Quality and respect, the foundations of Pacific Medical Centers, will guide us as we strive to earn the loyalty of every person we serve and to fulfill our goal to be one of the leading health care providers in the Pacific Northwest.
Our success will be demonstrated by:
- Patients choosing PacMed as a leading source for all their primary and chronic care, and high-quality specialty services.
- Clinicians choosing PacMed because the practice supports high-quality, innovative health care and superior outcomes in a caring, respectful manner.
- Employees choosing PacMed because it is a dynamic organization that offers opportunity for personal and professional growth within a culture of respect, teamwork and achievement.
- Sound financial performance that provides resources to invest in the growth of the practice and strategic opportunities.
- Outstanding corporate citizenship and the support of our community.
- Ever-increasing contributions to the health care of the diverse and underserved people in our community.
- Respect for our patients and fellow team members.
- Integrity and fairness to all.
- Service to our community.
- Excellence and continuous learning.
- Stewardship of our resources.