The PacMed Way
The PacMed Way (our brand) is the culmination of our finest thoughts as voiced by our medical staff, support staff and management team. Our culture guides our organization as we make decisions and develop processes. By living our vision and values through all our daily actions, we achieve our mission. We also contribute to and ensure a strong culture.
The surest way to success is through helping our patients and our fellow PacMed team members live their best lives. When we recognize this, we are better prepared to consistently demonstrate the PacMed Way. This is a very exciting time for all of us at Pacific Medical Centers to embody our brand and what it stands for.
The PacMed Way Is:
Our mission is to provide respectful, high-quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve.
Quality and respect will be the foundations of Pacific Medical Centers and will guide us as we strive to earn the loyalty of every person we serve and to fulfill our goal to be one of the leading healthcare providers in the Pacific Northwest.
Respect for our patients and fellow team members.
Our belief: we each contribute. We carry out our philosophy every day by:
- Treating our customers and each other with respect
- Providing a high level of customer care
- Conducting our business with professionalism and integrity
- Choosing to be actively engaged
- Realizing that individually we can each make a difference
A Patient-Centered Medical Home
PacMed is a leader in local health care in part because we have adopted the model of the Patient-Centered Medical Home. This model is founded on the idea that excellent health care arises from a solid foundation of comprehensive primary care.
Delivering on this promise means providing excellent access to patients (extended clinic hours, weekend appointments, our providers taking their own call, access to information, messaging and appointment scheduling in MyChart, etc.). We also ensure patients have a continuous relationship with a primary care provider, and we strive for excellent communication and coordinated care in each patient interaction. Our employees are the key to bringing this vision to life.
Learn More about PacMed’s Culture:
- Quality Innovations
- National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home
- NCQA Provider Recognition - Diabetes
- NCQA Provider Recognition - Heart and Stroke
- Top Doctors at PacMed
- PacMed in the Community
- Doing the Right Thing Right: The PacMed Code of Conduct
- Doing the Right Thing Right: The PacMed Code of Conduct, Spanish translation