Our orthopedic surgeons provide quality, personalized care to help each patient achieve the best possible outcome. Whether a patient is experiencing pain from degenerative joint disease or from a ligament torn on the tennis court, our surgeons work to return patients as soon as possible to the activities they enjoy.
Our surgeons—who are both avid bike riders—know what a difference orthopedic surgery can make to a patient experiencing pain or lost function due to musculoskeletal injuries. They routinely perform joint replacements for hips, shoulders, and knees as well as treatment for activity-related injuries.
Many procedures are done with an arthroscope, a thin fiberoptic scope that the surgeon introduces into the joint area through a small incision. These minimally invasive procedures with small incisions decrease the amount of pain patients experience following surgery, minimize the risk of infection, and frequently allow patients to go home the same day.
Patients with concerns ranging from age-related wear and tear to sports-related injuries can rest assured they’re in the best hands at PacMed.
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons perform:
- arthroscopic subacromial decompression
- arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- arthroscopic superior labrum from anterior to posterior (SLAP) repair
- arthroscopic distal clavicle resection
- total shoulder arthroplasty
- arthroscopic tennis elbow debridement
- ulnar nerve transposition
- ACL reconstruction
- arthroscopic meniscus debridement/repair