If you are traveling overseas for work, for a leisurely cruise, to visit family or for an outdoor adventure, PacMed’s physicians can keep you healthy and safe on your trip. The PacMed Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel services for adults and children.
PacMed physicians can offer you:
- Complete pre-travel exams
- Malaria prevention tips and medications
- Country-specific travel advice
- Jet lag and sleeping adjustments
- Safe food and water suggestions
- Injury prevention and what to do when you’re away from home
- Medication suggestions
Our PacMed Beacon Hill clinic offers all the services you will need for your travel exam:
- On-site pharmacy, lab and X-ray
- Free parking
- Early-morning, evening and weekend clinic hours
- Online appointments
To make an appointment at Beacon Hill, call 206.621.4504. Hours and driving directions for Beacon Hill are here.
You can download a printable flyer about the international travel clinic here to help you prepare for your trip abroad.
Please note that the Travel Clinic charges patients directly for services. Some insurance providers will pay for travel vaccines and medications.
Find out more about our Travel Clinic specialists, including their practice philosophies and special interests: