Ada Otter, DNP, ARNP
"I strive to create a safe and empowering environment where we can work in partnership to address patient’s health concerns and maximize wellness. I believe in a holistic, preventive approach to family practice."
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Family Nurse Practitioner (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Medical Interests
- Women’s health, pediatric and adolescent medicine, global and travel health, environmental health, sports medicine
- Personal Interests
- Travel, aerial (trapeze/tissu/rope), triathlons, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, yoga, reading and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- English and conversational Spanish
- More information about Ada Otter, DNP, ARNP
- Dr. Otter has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014 by her peers. You can read more here.