Ada Otter, DNP, ARNP
"I strive to create a safe and empowering environment where we can work in partnership to address patient’s health concerns and maximize wellness. I believe in a holistic, preventive approach to family practice."
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Family Nurse Practitioner (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Women’s health, pediatric and adolescent medicine, global and travel health, environmental health, sports medicine
- Personal Interests
- Travel, aerial (trapeze/tissu/rope), triathlons, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, yoga, reading and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- English and conversational Spanish
- More information about Ada Otter, DNP, ARNP
- Dr. Otter has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014 by her peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Otter is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Otter, use our online appointment request form or call 1-888-4-PACMED.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.