Alexander Park, MD
"I believe that the best medical care requires a combination of the latest knowledge and a compassionate, individualized approach. I practice the full breadth of adult internal medicine and enjoy the privilege of developing long-term relationships with my patients to promote good health. My goal is always that patients feel comfortable, safe, and that their questions have been answered in the pursuit of better health through partnership with me."
- BA, Johns Hopkins University
MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, WA;
2008 NASPGHAN/CDHNF Research Fellowship;
2008 Vernon M. Lippard Research Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- The full breadth of adult internal medicine including geriatrics and preventive care as well as cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, rheumatology, perioperative evaluations, healthcare delivery reform, electronic medical records
- Personal Interests
- Classical music, cooking, exercise, photography, spending time with family and friends
- Languages Spoken
- English, conversational Korean
- More information about Alexander Park, MD
- Dr. Park received the 2012 Tina Juul-Dam Memorial Primary Care Award upon completing his training at the University of Washington, recognizing his dedication to primary care internal medicine and patient care.
He has also been the recipient of the following recognitions:
• 2010 Internal Medicine Resident Excellence in Teaching Award,
University of Washington
• 2007 NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Service Research Award
• 2004 Phi Beta Kappa
Dr. Park teaches medical students and residents in his clinic through the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington. Within Pacific Medical Centers, Dr. Park puts his clinical expertise to effective use through participation as medical advisor for Employee Health and Infection Control.