Ari Gilmore, MD
"I enjoy working with my patients to give them the answers they seek, the treatments they need and the prevention that works to live a healthy life. From delivering babies and caring for families to meeting the needs of the elderly, I love being a part of the whole spectrum of family care."
- Dr. Gilmore runs the PacMed Travel Clinic Monday – Friday by special appointment. Learn more about the Travel Clinic here.
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Valley Medical Center, Renton, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Travel medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, chronic diseases
- Personal Interests
- Family, skiing, running, surfing and camping
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Ari Gilmore, MD
- Dr. Gilmore appeared on Q13 Fox News to discuss the growing use of electronic cigarettes among teens and how parents can have this new conversation with their kids.
Dr. Gilmore was featured in the Seattle Times article, "E-cigarettes and vaping: What you need to know." You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Gilmore was featured in the KOMONews.com article, "10 Things You May Not Know about Flu Shots." You can read the complete article here, on the KOMONews site.
Dr. Gilmore appeared on Q13 to talk about about how to make your children's back to school process easier:
Dr. Gilmore was featured in the KOMONews.com article, "Even with sun returning, kids may need more vitamin D." You can read the complete article here, on the KOMONews site.
Dr. Gilmore appeared on King 5 to speak about Vitamin D:
Dr. Gilmore was interviewed on KOMO 4 News and offered some healthy travel tips:
Dr. Gilmore recently appeared on KOMO News to discuss the importance of Vitamin D. Click here to watch the video!
Dr. Gilmore has been awarded the Patients' Choice award by the Vitals.com physician review site. Of the thousands of physicians rated on the site, only a few physicians with near perfect scores have been voted by their patients for this honor.
Dr. Gilmore proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.