Atis Barzdins, MD
"I want every patient to be treated like I would like to be treated myself."
- Medical Academy of Latvia, Riga, Latvia
- Fellowship at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Surgeons and Physicians, New York, NY
- Board Eligible: American Board of Hematology; American Board of Oncology
- Medical Interests
- Implementation of anonymized patient data sharing system as a promising tool in the war on cancer
- Personal Interests
- Travel, outdoor activities, photography, music
- Languages Spoken
- English, Latvian
- More information about Atis Barzdins, MD
- You can read Dr. Barzdins' article, "When it Comes to Breast Cancer, Know Your Risks," here.
Dr. Barzdins is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Barzdins, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.