Barbara J. Fox, MD, FAAD
"My patient education includes explaining the diagnosis, treatment and expected outcome. I help develop an achievable plan and try to keep cost and convenience in mind. Patients leave with written information to help manage their skin problem."
- Watch Dr. Fox's video:
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Letterman Army Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- American Board of Dermatology
- Medical Interests
- Adult and pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology including Botox, fillers and sclerotherapy
- Personal Interests
- Art quilting, wheel pottery, playing piano, running
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Barbara J. Fox, MD, FAAD
- Dr. Fox has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by her peers in 2016.
You can read more here.
Dr. Barbara Fox talks about staying safe in the northwest sunshine. Watch the video from KCPQ News below for all of the details!
Dr. Fox's article "Cloudy Day? Better Grab Your Sunscreen" appeared in City Living Seattle. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Fox was interviewed by KOMO radio addressing the importance of using sunscreen on not-so-sunny days. You can hear the complete interview by clicking here.
Dr. Fox is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Fox, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.