Benjamin W. Lacey, MD
"Rehabilitation physicians work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to help patients recover lost function. One of my most important jobs is to educate patients and to empower them to take an active role in this process."
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Internship (Internal Medicine),Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA; Residency (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation),University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Interests
- Stroke rehabilitation, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, biomechanics, spine care and electrodiagnosis
- Personal Interests
- Ultimate Frisbee, outdoor activities, Iowa Hawkeye sports and fatherhood
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Benjamin W. Lacey, MD
- Dr. Lacey has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013. You can read more here.