Benjamin W. Lacey, MD
"Rehabilitation physicians work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to help patients recover lost function. One of my most important jobs is to educate patients and to empower them to take an active role in this process."
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Internship (Internal Medicine),Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA; Residency (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation),University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Interests
- Stroke rehabilitation, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, biomechanics, spine care and electrodiagnosis
- Personal Interests
- Ultimate Frisbee, outdoor activities, Iowa Hawkeye sports and fatherhood
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Benjamin W. Lacey, MD
- Dr. Lacey has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by his peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Lacey is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lacey, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1001.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.