Carrie Rose MD, MPH
"I enjoy family medicine because it allows me to take a holistic approach in caring for patients. I work hard to establish an atmosphere of respect, compassion and trust, while providing comprehensive care to all patients."
- Watch Dr. Rose's video:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Swedish Family Medicine, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Medical Interests
- Integrative medicine, chronic disease management, pediatrics, nutrition, preventive medicine
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with family, playing soccer, camping and hiking
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Carrie Rose MD, MPH
Dr. Rose has been recognized by the NCQA's Patient Centered Home Recognition Program
Dr. Rose has been recognized by the NCQA's Diabetes Recognition Program
Dr. Rose's article, "Good Nutrition and Your Child," was published in the South Seattle Beacon, the Capitol Hill Times and the North Seattle Herald-Outlook. You can read the article here.
Dr. Rose proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.
Dr. Rose has limited clinic availability. Please call (206) 326-2400 for more information.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.