Carrie Rose MD, MPH
"I enjoy family medicine because it allows me to take a holistic approach in caring for patients. I work hard to establish an atmosphere of respect, compassion and trust, while providing comprehensive care to all patients."
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Swedish Family Medicine, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine, NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
- Medical Interests
- Integrative medicine, chronic disease management, pediatrics, nutrition, preventive medicine
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with family, playing soccer, camping and hiking
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Carrie Rose MD, MPH
- Dr. Rose's article, "Good Nutrition and Your Child," was published in the South Seattle Beacon, the Capitol Hill Times and the North Seattle Herald-Outlook. You can read the article here.
Dr. Rose proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.