Chad J. Marion, MD
"I personalize treatment for my patients based on their goals and aspirations, aiming to return them as quickly as possible to the activities they enjoy."
- BA University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
MD Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery at Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
Fellowship: Columbia University Shoulder, Elbow, and Sports Medicine, Manhattan, NY
- Board certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Medical Interests
- Shoulder and elbow surgery including arthroscopic rotator cuff and labral repair, total shoulder and elbow replacement, resurfacing procedures, knee arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction and cartilage restoration
- Personal Interests
- Competitive cycling, weight training, running, traveling and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dr. Chad Marion's CV
- More information about Chad J. Marion, MD
- Dr. Marion has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2013, 2014 and 2015 by his peers.
You can read more here.
Dr. Marion was interviewed on KOMO radio about one of his specialties, injuries of the elbow. He discusses ligament injuries, Seahawk Richard Sherman's injury, Tommy John surgery (TJS), also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) reconstruction and more. Listen below.
Dr. Marion trained with the Yankees and Carolina Panthers team physicians and was an assistant team physician for Columbia University athletics.
Dr. Marion is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Marion, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1001.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.