Chad J. Marion, MD
"I personalize treatment for my patients based on their goals and aspirations, aiming to return them as quickly as possible to the activities they enjoy."
- BA University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
MD Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery at Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
Fellowship: Columbia University Shoulder, Elbow, and Sports Medicine, Manhattan, NY
- Board certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Medical Interests
- Shoulder and elbow surgery including arthroscopic rotator cuff and labral repair, total shoulder and elbow replacement, resurfacing procedures, knee arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction and cartilage restoration
- Personal Interests
- Competitive cycling, weight training, running, traveling and spending time with my family
- Languages Spoken
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dr. Chad Marion's CV
- More information about Chad J. Marion, MD
- Dr. Marion trained with the Yankees and Carolina Panthers team physicians and was an assistant team physician for Columbia University athletics.