Chris Maeda, MD
"My goal is to keep people active; whether it is getting them back to gardening or playing their favorite sport. I believe being physically active is an important part of good health."
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine with certification of added qualification in Sports Medicine
- Medical Interests
- Sports and musculoskeletal medicine, ultrasound guided injections
- Personal Interests
- Rock climbing, running, hiking, mountain biking
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Chris Maeda, MD
- Dr. Maeda's article on fitness trackers, Goal Keeping, was featured in Seattle Health magazine. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Maeda was featured in the Seattle Times article, "Ski Prep: Don’t Let the Slopes Conquer You." You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Maeda was featured in the KOMONews.com article, "5 surprising hot-weather tips from doctors." You can read the complete article here, on the KOMO News site.
Dr. Maeda was featured in the KOMONews.com article, "“Outdoor or indoor exercise?” Local docs say do what you like best!" Read the article here.
Dr. Chris Maeda has been named one of Seattle's best doctors for the seventh year in a row!
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2013
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2012
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2011
- - Seattle Met magazine, 2010
- - Seattle magazine, 2009
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2009
- - Seattle magazine, 2008; read Dr. Maeda's feature interview here.
- - Seattle Metropolitan, 2008
- - Seattle magazine, 2007
You can read more here.
Dr. Maeda was recently featured in The Federal Way Mirror discussing the Zachery Lystedt concussion law.
Dr. Maeda is Clinical Instructor at the University of Washington, Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.