Christopher Bailey, MD
"I believe in helping my patients get to the real issues contributing to their condition. I treat my patients as adults, which means I reject the quick-fix, feel-good, cosmetic model of psychiatry. Medication can be helpful in achieving long-term goals, but in many cases the use of the term “chemical imbalance” can be a fig leaf for more complicated issues."
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Saint Vincent Medical Center, New York, NY
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Psychiatry
- Medical Interests
- Mood and anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, evolutionary psychology and psychodynamics
- Personal Interests
- My wife and son, writing, wilderness, wildlife, basketball, boxing and politics
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Christopher Bailey, MD
- Dr. Bailey has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Bailey is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bailey, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 621-4045.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.