Christopher Bailey, MD
"I believe in helping my patients get to the real issues contributing to their condition. I treat my patients as adults, which means I reject the quick-fix, feel-good, cosmetic model of psychiatry. Medication can be helpful in achieving long-term goals, but in many cases the use of the term “chemical imbalance” can be a fig leaf for more complicated issues."
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Saint Vincent Medical Center, New York, NY
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Psychiatry
- Medical Interests
- Mood and anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, evolutionary psychology and psychodynamics
- Personal Interests
- My wife and son, writing, wilderness, wildlife, basketball, boxing and politics
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Christopher Bailey, MD
- Dr. Bailey has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers. You can read more here.