Christopher Bailey, MD
"I believe in helping my patients get to the real issues contributing to their condition. I treat my patients as adults, which means I reject the quick-fix, feel-good, cosmetic model of psychiatry. Medication can be helpful in achieving long-term goals, but in many cases the use of the term “chemical imbalance” can be a fig leaf for more complicated issues."
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Saint Vincent Medical Center, New York, NY
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Psychiatry
- Medical Interests
- Mood and anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, evolutionary psychology and psychodynamics
- Personal Interests
- My wife and son, writing, wilderness, wildlife, basketball, boxing and politics
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Bailey is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bailey, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 621-4045.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.