Christopher A. Kuntz, MD
"Vision is one of our most precious gifts. Each day I strive to help, to the fullest extent possible, my patients meet their visual needs. It is my goal to add the age old skills of gentleness, thoroughness, and compassion to state of the art medical and surgical treatment."
- Watch Dr. Kuntz's video:
- University of California, San Francisco, CA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Interests
- Cataract surgery, eyelid and lacrimal system surgery. Treatment of diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma.
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, woodworking, children and family
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Christopher A. Kuntz, MD
- Dr. Christopher Kuntz has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016!
You can read more here.
See what Dr. Kuntz's patients say about him:
Learn about cataract surgery:
Dr. Kuntz is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kuntz, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1100.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.