Christopher Smith, MD, FACP
"I enjoy working with patients who are motivated to improve their health through changes in lifestyle and comprehensive medical treatment. I listen and respond to my patients' concerns with respect, dignity and hope."
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- University of Washington and Chief Medicine Residency, Providence Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- The complete spectrum of adult medical care including preventive care and nutrition
- Personal Interests
- Rowing, biking, cross-country skiing and gardening
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Christopher Smith, MD, FACP
- Dr. Smith has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by his peers.
You can read more here.
Dr. Smith is a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington and he is also a Fellow in the American College of Physicians, a group of doctors who are dedicated to continuing education in medical practice, teaching, or research. Fellowship is an honorary designation given to recognize ongoing individual service and contributions to the practice of internal medicine.
Dr. Smith has limited clinic availability. Please call (206) 505-1101 for more information.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.