David M. White, MD, FACS
"I believe that listening closely to my patients is at least as valuable, if not more so, than what I have to say. I hope you leave my office feeling cared for with a better understanding of how to manage your surgical issue."
- Watch Dr. White's video:
- University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Residency: Virginia Mason Medical Centers, Seattle, WA; Fellowship: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified: American Board of Surgery
- Medical Interests
- Reflux disease, colorectal cancer, breast disease
- Personal Interests
- Bicycling, traveling, surgical education
- Languages Spoken
- More information about David M. White, MD, FACS
- Dr. White has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. You can read more here.
Dr. White is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. White, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.