David D. True, MD, PhD
"My philosophy in providing care to patients is to listen carefully and to form an alliance through clear communication and mutual understanding. I am interested in providing an on-going continuity of care and optimizing health through the use of preventive and evidence-based principles of medicine in therapeutic decisions. I believe in creating a partnership with my patients to work towards behavioral changes that will lead to healthier life-styles and an increased sense of well-being. My practice interests span the field of adult internal medicine with a focus on geriatrics including care in both skilled and long-term nursing home settings."
- Watch Dr. True's video:
- University of California, Irvine, CA; Anatomy PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
- Medical Interests
- Geriatrics, adult medicine, and chronic medical conditions
- Personal Interests
- Family, playing the piano, cooking, ballet
- Languages Spoken
- More information about David D. True, MD, PhD
- Dr. True has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012. You can read more here.
Dr. True is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.
Dr. True has limited clinic availability. Please call (206) 505-1101 for more information.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.