Donald E. Gullickson III, MD
"My goal is to develop a partnership with each patient, built on mutual respect, compassion and excellent communication between the medical team and the patient. I strive to provide my patients with high-quality care for gastrointestinal health."
- State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Residency: University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Fellowship: University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Interests
- General gastroenterology, Barrett’s esophagus, colon cancer screening, inflammatory bowel disease
- Personal Interests
- Hockey, football, traveling, cooking, spending time with family
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Gullickson is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Gullickson, use our online appointment request form or call 206.505.1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.