Donald Pick, MD
"I strive to provide the best urological care to my patients at all times. In addition to using science and the latest technology, I try to listen to each patient and together develop a treatment plan after explaining and discussing possible surgical and nonsurgical options."
- Watch Dr. Pick's video:
- University of California, Irvine, CA
- University of California, Irvine, CA; fellowship in robotics, laparoscopy and endourology
- Board Certified, American Board of Urology
- Medical Interests
- Minimally invasive surgery to treat large staghorn and all other kidney stones, ureteral obstruction, kidney, prostate and ureteral cancer, and enlarged prostates. I also treat incontinence and urinary problems, erectile dysfunction and recurrent urinary tract infections; I perform no-scalpel vasectomies.
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, reading, basketball, playing bass and guitar, spending time with my wife and daughter.
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Donald Pick, MD
- Dr. Pick has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012. You can read more here.