Donald Pick, MD
"I strive to provide the best urological care to my patients at all times. In addition to using science and the latest technology, I try to listen to each patient and together develop a treatment plan after explaining and discussing possible surgical and nonsurgical options."
- Watch Dr. Pick's video:
- University of California, Irvine, CA
- University of California, Irvine, CA; fellowship in robotics, laparoscopy and endourology
- Board Certified, American Board of Urology
- Medical Interests
- Minimally invasive surgery to treat large staghorn and all other kidney stones, ureteral obstruction, kidney, prostate and ureteral cancer, and enlarged prostates. I also treat incontinence and urinary problems, erectile dysfunction and recurrent urinary tract infections; I perform no-scalpel vasectomies.
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, reading, basketball, playing bass and guitar, spending time with my wife and daughter.
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Donald Pick, MD
- Dr. Pick's article, "Better Awareness to Prevent Prostate Cancer," was featured in the Renton Reporter. Follow this link for the complete article.
Dr. Pick has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012. You can read more here.