Elizabeth Broussard, MD
"I enjoy taking care of a diverse patient population. I strive to work with patients and their primary care providers to develop a clear and compassionate plan for gastrointestinal health and wellness."
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY
- Residency and Fellowship: University of Washington, Seattle WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Medical Interests
- Clostridium difficile diarrhea and fecal microbiota transplant, irritable bowel syndrome, women’s health, colon cancer screening
- Personal Interests
- Gardening, baking, reading
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Broussard is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Broussard, use our online appointment request form or call 206.505.1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.