Elizabeth M. Grace, MD
"My approach to medicine is treating each patient like a family member by offering compassionate, personalized and professional eye care. I strive to offer the latest evidence-based technology and techniques to diagnose and treat ocular conditions."
- Watch Dr. Grace's video:
- University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency: University of Illinois, Eye and Ear Infirmary, Chicago, IL; Fellowship (Cornea, External Disease, Refractive Surgery): University of California, San Francisco, CA
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Medical Interests
- Advanced technology cataract surgery, pterygium surgery, cornea transplantation (PK, DSEK)
- Personal Interests
- Running, swimming, skiing, reading, museums, live music, traveling
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Grace is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Grace, use our online appointment request form or call 206.505.1100.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.