Ginger Ruddy, MD, MPH
"Patients come to me with a wish list for wellness. We formulate goals from that list, then set objectives to help reach those goals. My job is to provide the information, tools, and support patients need to accomplish what they want to around their well-being."
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Swedish Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Fellowship, Department of Family Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
Master of Public Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine; NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Women’s health, pediatrics, preventive medicine
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, paddling, cooking, reading, dancing, travel
- Languages Spoken
- English, French, Spanish
- More information about Ginger Ruddy, MD, MPH
- Dr. Ginger Ruddy was recently interviewed on the Spanish language television news show, "Noticias Noroeste," for "En Comunidad," where she discussed her work with Reach Beyond Borders. You can see the video below, and download the translation here (pdf format).
Dr. Ginger Ruddy's work with in Guatemala with Reach Beyond Borders was also recently featured on NPR. You can listen to the story here.
Dr. Ruddy has been named one of Seattle's best doctors. You can read more here.
Dr. Ruddy is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Ruddy, use our online appointment request form or call (425) 814-5000.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.