James Lund, MD
"Every patient's needs are different. I strive to assist patients in making health care decisions, which best meet their needs and lifestyles by providing encouragement, compassion and an open relationship."
- Watch Dr. Lund's video:
- University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Infectious disease and preventive medicine
- Personal Interests
- Family, skiing, reading and bridge
- Languages Spoken
- More information about James Lund, MD
- Dr. Lund has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
You can read more here.
Dr. Lund is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.
Dr. Lund is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Lund, use our online appointment request form or call (425) 814-5000.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.