James Lund, MD
"Every patient's needs are different. I strive to assist patients in making health care decisions, which best meet their needs and lifestyles by providing encouragement, compassion and an open relationship."
- Watch Dr. Lund's video:
- University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Infectious disease and preventive medicine
- Personal Interests
- Family, skiing, reading and bridge
- Languages Spoken
- More information about James Lund, MD
- Dr. Lund has been named one of Seattle's best doctors 2013 and 2014. You can read more here.
Dr. Lund is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.