Jeffrey Gibbs, MD, FACC
"I believe it is very important to spend the time it takes to fully understand how a person is affected by a heart problem, and to explain the condition clearly to each patient. Only then can a good treatment plan be made."
- Watch Dr. Gibbs's video:
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota Fellowship in Cardiology at Medical College of Wisconsin
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified in Echocardiography; NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
- Medical Interests
- General cardiology, diagnostic cardiac, catheterization, echocardiography and stress testing
- Personal Interests
- Family, outdoor activities, and canoeing
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Gibbs is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Gibbs, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.