Jerold Mikszewski, MD
"Successful medical therapy is most dependent upon a successful therapeutic alliance between the patient and the physician."
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Rhode Island Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Medical Interests
- Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and multiple sclerosis
- Personal Interests
- Golf, fishing, non-fiction
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Jerold Mikszewski, MD
- Dr. Mikszewski has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2013, 2014 and 2015 by his peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Mikszewski is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Mikszewski, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1001.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.