John B.K.K. Yuen, MD
"My goal is to develop a quality doctor-patient relationship and to optimize a patient’s quality of life."
Dr. Yuen is one of Seattle's Top Doctors for the third year in a row!
- Case Western Reserve University
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Rochester
Rheumatology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University
Allergy-Immunology Fellowship, National Institutes of Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate in Rheumatology, American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Medical Interests
- Connective tissue diseases, systemic lupus erythematosus, vasculitis, urticaria, anaphylaxis, severe asthma
- Personal Interests
- Family, music, reading, and gardening
- Languages Spoken
- More information about John B.K.K. Yuen, MD
- Dr. Yuen is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Infectious Disease, University of Washington.
Dr. John Yuen has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers in 2010, 2011 and 2012! You can read more here.
- - Seattle magazine, 2012
- - Seattle magazine, 2011
- - Seattle magazine, 2010