John B.K.K. Yuen, MD
"My goal is to develop a quality doctor-patient relationship and to optimize a patient’s quality of life."
- Watch Dr. Yuen's video:
- Case Western Reserve University
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Rochester
Rheumatology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University
Allergy-Immunology Fellowship, National Institutes of Health
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate in Rheumatology, American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Medical Interests
- Connective tissue diseases, systemic lupus erythematosus, vasculitis, urticaria, anaphylaxis, severe asthma
- Personal Interests
- Family, music, reading, and gardening
- Languages Spoken
- More information about John B.K.K. Yuen, MD
- Dr. Yuen is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Infectious Disease, University of Washington.
Dr. John Yuen has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. You can read more here.
Dr. Yuen is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Yuen, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1001.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.