E. Kai Hansen, MD
"I believe in preventive medicine. I want to help my patients achieve healthy lifestyles through education and motivation."
- Watch Dr. Hansen's video:
PacMed patient Charles Carlson talks about his relationship with Dr. Kai Hansen:
PacMed patient Fred Hering talks about his relationship with Dr. Kai Hansen:
- Hahnemann University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Geriatric care, specializing in treatment and prevention of diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease
- Personal Interests
- Time with my family, running, biking and other outdoor activities
- Languages Spoken
- More information about E. Kai Hansen, MD
- Dr. Hansen has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013, 2014 and 2015 by his peers.
You can read more here.
Dr. Hansen is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.
Dr. Hansen is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Hansen, use our online appointment request form or call (425) 814-5000.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.