Kathleen Bradley, RD, CD
"I find great fulfillment in providing personalized nutritional care for individuals in a practical and a manageable approach to help meet their nutrition and lifestyle goals. I enjoy working alongside the individual educating and empowering them to make good nutrition choices to aid in disease management and prevention."
- University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI
- Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Medical Interests
- Diabetes, weight management, bariatrics, pediatric nutrition, worksite wellness
- Personal Interests
- Music, cooking, drawing painting, traveling, exercising
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Kathleen Bradley, RD, CD
- Kathleen's's article, "What's for Lunch" was featured in the Wedgewood View. You can read the article here.
Kathleen is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment, use our online appointment request form or call 206.505.1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.