Kathryn Pearson, MD
"I enjoy working with my patients to promote preventive health care, better understanding of medical issues and formation of effective treatment plans."
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Preventive health care
- Personal Interests
- Running, hiking, movies and reading
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Kathryn Pearson, MD
- Dr. Pearson is the author of an article on adult health maintenance and screening exams. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Pearson is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.
Dr. Pearson is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Pearson, use our online appointment request form or call (425) 814-5000.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.