Katy Jo Reinmiller, DPT
"I believe that a physical therapist must provide solutions that are both supported by research and tailored to each patient with respect to his or her motivations, pain level, diagnosis and level of function, and that the best results are achieved when a patient is actively involved in working towards their goals."
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX; Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Medical Interests
- Pelvic floor physical therapy, neuromuscular rehab for people with stroke and multiple sclerosis, outpatient orthopedics
- Personal Interests
- Rock climbing, triathlons, volleyball, and traveling
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Katy Jo Reinmiller, DPT
- Katy Jo's article, "Keeping Your Kids Active This Winter" was recently featured in ParentMap magazine, the Capitol Hill Times, the North Seattle Herald-Outlook and the South Seattle Beacon. You can read the complete article here.