Keiko Aikawa, MD, FACC
"I believe that communication, education and compassion are key in guiding patients to lead heart-healthy lives. I strive to develop a partnership with my patients and hope to improve the quality of their lives."
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound
- Medical Interests
- Coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, women and heart disease, echocardiography including transesophageal echocardiography, diagnostic cardiac catheterization, preventive cardiology, lipid management
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with family, tennis, yoga, skiing
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Keiko Aikawa, MD, FACC
- Dr. Aikawa has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by her peers in 2016.
You can read more here.
Dr. Aikawa's article, "How Women Can Keep Their Hearts Healthy," was published in the Seattle Times and the Bothell Reporter in conjunction with American Heart Month. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Aikawa is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Aikawa, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.