Kemi Nakabayashi, MD, FACP
"When managing a health problem, I like to have input from patients regarding their treatment. Helping the patient and family understand the nature of the problem and the treatment is important to me."
Dr. Nakabayashi is one of Seattle's Top Doctors for the second year in a row!
- Pacific Medical Centers Profile: Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi:
Gwendolyn Coates, PacMed patient, talks about her relationship with Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi:
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Specially trained in treating diseases in adult patients
- Personal Interests
- Music and cultural arts
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Kemi Nakabayashi, MD, FACP
- Dr. Nakabayashi is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington and she is also a Fellow in the American College of Physicians, a group of doctors who are dedicated to continuing education in medical practice, teaching, or research. Fellowship is an honorary designation given to recognize ongoing individual service and contributions to the practice of internal medicine.
Dr. Nakabayashi has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011and 2012. You can read more here.