Manika Jamwal, MD
"My philosophy is to listen, understand and work together with my patients to achieve their therapeutic goals."
- Government Medical College, Jammu, India
- Residency, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa, OK; Fellowship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine
- Medical Interests
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, interstitial lung diseases and all aspects of sleep medicine
- Personal Interests
- Mountain biking, photography and independent films
- Languages Spoken
- English, Hindi
- More information about Manika Jamwal, MD
- Dr. Jamwal wrote an article on the steps we can take to promote a good night’s sleep. The article appeared in an October edition of The Seattle Times and includes tips that Dr. Jamwal shares with her patients who have trouble getting enough sleep. Click here to read the article.
Dr. Jamwal appeared on KOMO 4 News to discuss the importance of seeking medical attention for sleep disorders.