Martha Ways, MD, FACP
"I believe a healthy lifestyle is the key to prevention of many diseases. However, once illness occurs, I appreciate the opportunity to offer patient education and support as well as medical treatment."
- Watch Dr. Ways's video:
- University of California, Davis, CA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- General adult medicine, sports medicine and women’s healthcare
- Personal Interests
- Athletic events and challenges, cycling, swimming, gardening and raising my three children
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Martha Ways, MD, FACP
- Dr. Ways is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington and she is also a Fellow in the American College of Physicians, a group of doctors who are dedicated to continuing education in medical practice, teaching, or research. Fellowship is an honorary designation given to recognize ongoing individual service and contributions to the practice of internal medicine.
Dr. Ways is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Ways, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 517-6700.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.