Martha Ways, MD, FACP
"I believe a healthy lifestyle is the key to prevention of many diseases. However, once illness occurs, I appreciate the opportunity to offer patient education and support as well as medical treatment."
- University of California, Davis, CA
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine, NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program, NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
- Medical Interests
- General adult medicine, sports medicine and women’s healthcare
- Personal Interests
- Athletic events and challenges, cycling, swimming, gardening and raising my three children
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Martha Ways, MD, FACP
- Dr. Ways is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington and she is also a Fellow in the American College of Physicians, a group of doctors who are dedicated to continuing education in medical practice, teaching, or research. Fellowship is an honorary designation given to recognize ongoing individual service and contributions to the practice of internal medicine.