Mary Wemple, MD
"I try to educate and discuss options with my patients so that together we can make the best medical decision for each individual situation."
- Watch Dr. Wemple's video:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Internal Medicine; Rheumatology - University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine; Diplomate in Rheumatology
- Medical Interests
- Rheumatoid arthritis, connective tissue disease, osteoporosis
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, running, reading
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Mary Wemple, MD
- Dr. Wemple has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by her peers for the twelfth year in a row!
You can read more here.
Dr. Wemple’s article "How Strong Are Your Bones?" has been published in the Bothell/Kenmore Reporter, Greater Bothell Chamber of Commerce newsletter, Mill Creek Enterprise and Greater Seattle Business Association newsletter. You can read the complete article here.
Dr. Wemple is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Washington, Division of Rheumatology.
Dr. Wemple is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Wemple, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1001.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.