Matthew M. Bressie, MD
"I believe patients deserve my best. My goal, every day, is to offer a thorough, thoughtful approach to each medical concern, to partner with patients to improve their health, and to do all of this with compassion and a sincere interest in their well being."
- Watch Dr. Bressie's video:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Multicare, Tacoma, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Providing care to patients of all ages, preventive medicine and patient education
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, singing, scuba diving, gourmet cooking
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Matthew M. Bressie, MD
- Dr. Bressie has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
You can read more here.
Dr. Bressie was featured in the Seattle Times answering common questions about the flu vaccine. You can read the story at the Seattle Times website.
Dr. Bressie was featured on KOMO 4 News to talk about how to help children get ready to go back to school. You can see the video below!
Dr. Bressie was featured on KOMO 4 News to talk about flu prevention. You can see the video below!
Dr. Bressie recently appeared on Q13 FOX News talking about over-the-counter medications:
Dr. Bressie recently appeared on KOMO 4 Healthworks with some great tips on getting your kids ready to go back to school.
Dr. Bressie is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bressie, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 517-6700.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.