Matthew M. Bressie, MD
"I believe patients deserve my best. My goal, every day, is to offer a thorough, thoughtful approach to each medical concern, to partner with patients to improve their health, and to do all of this with compassion and a sincere interest in their well being."
Dr. Bressie is one of Seattle's Top Doctors for the second year in a row!
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Multicare, Tacoma, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Medical Interests
- Newborn care, preventive medicine, office surgery and patient education
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, singing, SCUBA diving, gourmet cooking
- Languages Spoken
- English, Spanish
- More information about Matthew M. Bressie, MD
- Dr. Bressie has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011 and 2012. You can read more here.
Dr. Bressie was featured on KOMO 4 News to talk about flu prevention. You can see the video below!
Dr. Bressie recently appeared on Q13 FOX News talking about over-the-counter medications:
Dr. Bressie recently appeared on KOMO 4 Healthworks with some great tips on getting your kids ready to go back to school.