Michael Y. Han, MD
"I believe that it is essential to listen to and understand a patient’s concerns and goals. We can then focus on the problem through education and a discussion of medical and surgical options for treatment. By working together with patients and their families, I strive to achieve optimal outcomes in urological health."
- Watch Dr. Han's video:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- George Washington University, Washington DC
- American Board of Urology
- Medical Interests
- Laparoscopic and robotic urology, stone disease, no-scalpel vasectomy
- Personal Interests
- Tennis, snow skiing, wine
- Languages Spoken
- English, Korean
- More information about Michael Y. Han, MD
- Dr. Han has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by his peers.
You can read more here.
You can read Dr. Han’s article, jointly written with gynecologist Shilpa Desai, MD, "Family Planning," here.
Dr. Han is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Han, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1080.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.