Michael Wolfe, MD, FACS
"I believe in fully informing my patients about their medical problems in order for them to participate in making medical decisions."
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Residency: Otolaryngology, University of Utah
Fellowship: Head and Neck Oncology, University of Cincinnati
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Medical Interests
- Thyroid and parathyroid, head and neck tumors, salivary gland surgery, general otolaryngology
- Personal Interests
- Family, soccer, photography, home improvement projects, travel
- Languages Spoken
- English, German
- More information about Michael Wolfe, MD, FACS
- Dr. Wolfe has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2012 and 2013. You can read more here.
Dr. Wolfe appeared on KOMO 4 to talk about allergies and their treatment. Watch below!
Dr. Wolfe has been awarded the Patients' Choice Award by the Vitals.com physician review site and their Compassionate Doctor Recognition in 2011. Of the thousands of physicians rated on the site, only a few physicians with near perfect scores have been voted by their patients for these honors.
You can learn more about Dr. Wolfe's practice here.