Pathmaja (Bobbie) Paramsothy, MD, MS
"It is an honor and privilege to learn about people. I will empower individuals by careful listening and diagnostic evaluation to understand their health issues so they can participate in informed decision making regarding their cardiovascular health."
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Echocardiography; American Board of Clinical Lipidology
- Medical Interests
- Coronary artery disease, preventive cardiology, lipid management, echocardiography (testamur) including transesophageal echocardiography, heart failure and general cardiology
- Personal Interests
- Family, friends, reading, playing outside, music
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Paramsothy is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Paramsothy, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.