Raman Arora, MD
"My goal is to provide thoughtful and compassionate care in a nonjudgmental environment. I enjoy working in partnership with patients of all ages and backgrounds to achieve psychological well-being."
- University of Sydney, Faculty of Medicine, Sydney, Australia
- State University of New York – Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Medical Interests
- All aspects of psychiatry and mental health
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with family and friends, travel, outdoor activities, sports, dining out
- Languages Spoken
- English, Hindi
- More information about Raman Arora, MD
- Dr. Arora has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. You can read more here.