Raman Arora, MD
"My goal is to provide thoughtful and compassionate care in a nonjudgmental environment. I enjoy working in partnership with patients of all ages and backgrounds to achieve psychological well-being."
- University of Sydney, Faculty of Medicine, Sydney, Australia
- State University of New York – Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Medical Interests
- All aspects of psychiatry and mental health
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with family and friends, travel, outdoor activities, sports, dining out
- Languages Spoken
- English, Hindi
- More information about Raman Arora, MD
- Dr. Arora has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. You can read more here.
Dr. Raman Arora has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by his peers. You can see all of our top doctors here.
Dr. Arora is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Arora, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 621-4045.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.