Wm. Richard Ludwig, MD
"I believe in listening carefully and providing the patient with as much information as possible about his or her concern. Helping patients feel in control of their health is my goal."
- Watch Dr. Ludwig's video:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA
- American Board of Internal Medicine with Certifications in Geriatrics
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Heart/Stroke Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- General internal medicine and geriatrics
- Personal Interests
- Family, traveling, hiking, camping and boating
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Wm. Richard Ludwig, MD
- Dr. Ludwig has been named one of Seattle's best doctors. You can read more here.
Dr. Ludwig is a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Washington.
Dr. Ludwig has limited clinic availability. Please call (206) 326-2400 for more information.