Rick Bowles, DO
"I aspire to be like the old family doctor who is always there for his patient and at the same time uses the best medical information available to treat his patient."
- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, Kirksville, MO
- Internship: Eisenhower Hospital, Colorado Springs, CO
Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
Four years with U.S. Public Health Services
- American Board of Family Practice
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Emergency medicine, travel medicine
- Personal Interests
- Piano, close up magic
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Rick Bowles, DO
- You can read Dr. Bowles' article, "Countering Childhood Obesity with Healthy Habits," here.
Dr. Bowles proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.