Rosalie Miller, MD, MPH, FAAFP
"I enjoy seeing patients of all ages and all genders. I appreciate the opportunity to help my patients and their families understand and make effective healthcare choices. I strive to be positive, supportive, open and non-judgmental."
- Sackler School of Medicine, Ramat Aviv, Israel
- Family Medicine at Wilson Regional Medical Center, Johnson City, NY, Preventive Medicine at the University of Washington
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Vascular health, chronic disease prevention, women's health, broad range of family medicine, adoption medicine, public health, cultural competency
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with my husband and daughter, travel, gardening, crafts, outdoor activities
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Rosalie Miller, MD, MPH, FAAFP
- Dr. Miller has been named one of Seattle's best doctors! You can read more here.
Dr. Miller is a Fellow in the American Academy of Family Physicians.
You can read Dr. Miller's article, "Home Safety and Your Child," here.
Dr. Miller proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.