Sara Waterman, MD
"I like getting to know my patients and their families over time. With an established relationship we can work together to achieve a patient's best possible health and well being."
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Tacoma, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine, NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
- Medical Interests
- Obstetrics, pediatrics, patient education, diabetes, geriatrics
- Personal Interests
- Family and friends, hiking, bicycling, travel, community issues, and politics
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Sara Waterman, MD
- You can read Dr. Waterman's article, "Preparing for Your Pregnancy," here.
Dr. Waterman has also been awarded the Patients' Choice award by the Vitals.com physician review site in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Of the thousands of physicians rated on the site, only a few physicians with near perfect scores have been voted by their patients for this honor.
Dr. Waterman proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.