Sara Waterman, MD
"I like getting to know my patients and their families over time. With an established relationship we can work together to achieve a patient's best possible health and well being."
- Watch Dr. Waterman's video:
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Tacoma, WA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Medical Interests
- Obstetrics, pediatrics, adult care including chronic diseases
- Personal Interests
- Family and friends, hiking, bicycling, travel, community issues, and politics
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Sara Waterman, MD
- Dr. Waterman has been named one of Seattle's best doctors in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by her peers. You can read more here.
Dr. Waterman has been recognized by the NCQA's Patient Centered Home Recognition Program
Dr. Waterman has been recognized by the NCQA's Diabetes Recognition Program
You can read Dr. Waterman's article, "Preparing for Your Pregnancy," here.
Dr. Waterman has also been awarded the Patients' Choice award by the Vitals.com physician review site in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Of the thousands of physicians rated on the site, only a few physicians with near perfect scores have been voted by their patients for this honor.
Dr. Waterman proudly participates in Reach Out and Read, a program that gives new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud. Please click here for more information about Reach Out and Read.