Sharmila Ahmed, MD
"I believe in developing a relationship with my patients and their families, so that we can work together as a team. My goal is to form a comprehensive treatment plan to treat their disease and symptoms while focusing on their quality of life."
- Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry, Columbia College, Columbia University, New York, NY;
Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University, Boston, MA;
Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, University of Pittsburgh, PA
- American Board of Internal Medicine and Oncology
- Medical Interests
- Breast cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer.
Mentor for University of Washington medical residents
- Personal Interests
- Spending time with my twin boys
- Languages Spoken
- English, Bengali
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dr. Sharmila Ahmed's CV
- More information about Sharmila Ahmed, MD
- Dr. Ahmed has been named one of Seattle's best doctors of 2013 and 2014. You can read more here.
Dr. Ahmed is a mentor for University of Washington medical residents.