Shilpa Reddy, MD
"I strive to develop a partnership with my patients through communication, mutual respect and education so that we can work together as a team to personalize their cardiovascular care."
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Residency (Internal Medicine) and Fellowship (Cardiology), Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Vascular Ultrasound
- Medical Interests
- Echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular ultrasound, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, women and heart disease, preventive cardiology, heart failure
- Personal Interests
- Traveling, cooking, spending time with family and friends
- Languages Spoken
Dr. Reddy is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Reddy, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.