Sonja Maddox, MD
"I believe my role to be as an advocate and educator for my patients. This allows patients to take a more active role in their own health care."
- University of Washington
- Swedish at Providence Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Pediatrics and adolescent care, diabetes management
- Personal Interests
- Travel, photography
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Sonja Maddox, MD
- You can read Dr. Maddox's article, "Exercising Diabetes Away," here.
Dr. Maddox's work with Reach Out and Read was featured in the Renton Reporter and in 425 Magazine's Doctors Making A Difference Issue. Read the complete 425 article (pdf) here.
Dr. Maddox was also featured in Parent Map's article, "Make Summer Reading Fun for Kids."