Sonja Maddox, MD
"I believe my role to be as an advocate and educator for my patients. This allows patients to take a more active role in their own health care."
- Watch Dr. Maddox's video:
- University of Washington
- Swedish at Providence Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
NCQA Diabetes Physicians Recognition Program
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Medical Interests
- Pediatrics and adolescent care, diabetes management
- Personal Interests
- Travel, photography
- Languages Spoken
- More information about Sonja Maddox, MD
- You can read Dr. Maddox's article, "Exercising Diabetes Away," here.
Dr. Maddox's work with Reach Out and Read was featured in the Renton Reporter and in 425 Magazine's Doctors Making A Difference Issue. Read the complete 425 article (pdf) here.
Dr. Maddox was also featured in Parent Map's article, "Make Summer Reading Fun for Kids."
Dr. Maddox is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Maddox, use our online appointment request form or call (425) 227-3700.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.