Susan Leu, MD, FAAD
"I enjoy talking to and working with my patients so that together we can determine the best way possible to treat their skin condition. I am also a strong proponent of education, not only about an individual’s specific skin condition, but also about skin cancer prevention and sun protection."
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Board of Dermatology
- Medical Interests
- Skin cancer detection/treatment, including dermatoscopic evaluation of moles, aggressive treatment of acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Personal Interests
- Hiking, jogging, walking my dog and eating good food
- Languages Spoken
- English, Mandarin
- More information about Susan Leu, MD, FAAD
- Dr. Leu has been named one of Seattle's best doctors by her peers in 2014, 2015 and 2016. You can read more here.
Dr. Leu is accepting new patients!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Leu, use our online appointment request form or call (206) 505-1300.
We accept Medicare. To see a complete list of insurance accepted, click here.
Pacific Medical Centers is a Boeing Preferred Provider.